Sunday, April 26, 2009

Video Revue: Laff Track #2 (Frasier)

And we're back with another episode of our podcast! This week, Johnny and I discuss a few of the many, MANY episodes of "Frasier" in the second installment in our "Laff Track" series. As always, you can find us on iTunes (search "Video Revue") or Podshow.

I'll try and post some episode clips up on the blog this week, if I remember. My college semester is ending soon, so I've got to keep track of all of my project due dates. Sadly, I will not be very far into "Star Trek" when the movie comes out--is that next Friday already?--but I'd like to watch at least one more episode before the premiere. Plus, I probably won't go see the movie opening weekend, so I should have time to see a couple more. I was planning on watching one Thursday night, but my internet connection was so slow I finally gave up.

We're averaging 100-200 listeners per show! If only more of them would write to us...if you've got a comment, don't forget to e-mail us at videorevue@gmail.com!

1 comment:

ramos said...

I have a high regard for this TV show, and I try to watch it as much as possible! And now I have a link to see this show. So Download Frasier Free and enjoy your expensive time... It has nice storyline, characters, ideas and plot. Generally it’s a huge tv show.