Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April First: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, dear readers, I am writing to inform you that this will be my last blog post. After years of deliberation, my mother has decided that our family is going to move to Amish country and shun all technology. This obviously includes computers, meaning I won't be allowed to blog about anything. Even if I could, our new house has no television, VCR, DVD player, or even electricity, and we're forbidden to go to the movies. I'd have nothing left to blog ABOUT.

It's unfortunate that this is our last day in the technology-infused world, because everything is changing. Google has developed a new artificial-intelligence entity named CADIE, YouTube has a fascinating new way to watch videos, and even the Twilight Guy has a new format!

Everybody enjoy the first day of April.

No comments: