Thursday, November 20, 2008

While waiting for the Twilight movie premiere...

Check out this great video! After several unsuccessful attempts to put it directly on the blog, I've decided to just link to it. Fantastic parody of "Twilight" from an online video series called Juice Box.

Apparently, the fastest way to bring new fans to your site is to do something Twilight-related...well, it usually works.

So. I was all hyped up for the midnight showing. I bought my ticket a full week in advance and cleared up my schedule. Upon reflection, I discovered a slight flaw in this problem: I don't have a car.

To be fair, 95% of the time this doesn't really matter. The local movie theater is three blocks away from the college campus where I live, and I can walk there in ten or fifteen minutes. But, of course, this is a much better idea at five in the afternoon, or even ten at night, than two in the morning. Which is when the movie gets out.

Alas, I will have to delay my trip to the movie theater by nearly twenty-four hours. But Johnny and I are going on Friday at 7, and we will have a review up on Friday night.

Twilight FTW!

No comments: