Saturday, May 2, 2009

Connect with Video Revue!

It's been a while since I posted our contact info, and some of it has changed since then, so I'm going to post it again.

Johnny and I both have YouTube channels. He creates his own videos fairly regularly, while I'm mostly there to watch and favorite a little bit of everything. You can connect to us by clicking here for sandrilene23 (Monica) and here for thevisualboy37 (Johnny).

I have sold my soul to the "Facebook Status Rip-Off" website, more commonly known as Twitter. You can follow us on Twitter by clicking here.

You can also link to us on Facebook and Fanfiction.net by following the links in the sidebar. I'll add our Twitter link to the links section soon.

New Video Revue tomorrow! Johnny and I kick off our "Actor's Studio" feature by looking at one of our favorite actors: Christopher Lloyd!

No comments: